Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tender Mercies

Hello everyone!
How are all of you? We are back home. Our trip was safe and fun. Mine was a great rest. We had an awesome time visiting with our families. I am officially released by my doctor! We hope that all of you are well and happy! I thank all who kept me in their prayers. I have been overall 100% better since the doctor removed my gallbladder!!!
Our love and prayers!
Karen & Mike :D



Hello Family and such!

James 5:11
"Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy."
(See also Alma 32: 41-43)

San Pedro is one of those sectors people call "Hard," And it´s not really because the people are richer than most of Chile, or because the ward area wise is quite large, but because it´s just got that reputation. I´ve had to learn to look for the little things. The little tender mercies that the Lord sends me. Like one day this week we saw FIREMEN hitchhiking. And we also saw a man driving his car with A LUCHO LIBRE MASK. .. And not just silly things, but also scriptures I´ve found here, letters I´ve recieved, and things I´ve learned about myself and my capacities.

I encourage you all to look for them. Just be patient, have a little faith, and when all seems to go a little dark... look around for a wrestling-masked stranger... or maybe you could open up your scriptures and read. Search for a certain topic. Something you´re struggling with, or just love to read about, and follow where the reference leads you.

And then take a moment to realize that the most important act of all time was an act of forgiveness. Forgive someone. It´s easier than you think. Forget. Love. Give.

Les quiero mucho.
Guardan la fe.
No terminan creyendo.

Amablemente suyo,
Hermana Loveless.
Chile Concepcion South Mission
O´Higgins 940 Oficina 503
Concepcion, CHILE

PS-Sent out Mom´s card(finally), and 3 more letters.

Sorry no photos!
o scriptures I´ve found here, letters I´ve recieved, and things I´ve learned about myself and my capacities.

I encourage you all to look for them. Just be patient, have a little faith, and when all seems to go a lit

0 comments: