Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Creative Writing Endeavors

So... while I'm preparing to go, I have been assigned to finish my novel, Q'antesn. A lot of people have been asking about this, but at this point in my life, I am definately not ready to post the whole of Q'antesn on the web for all to see.

Q'antesn is the tale of Kadri (Formerly Qatrina) and her husband, Marques Kyan. Marques is the King/Dictator of a powerful nation and Kadri is the daughter of an affluent merchant in the tiny annexed country of Q'antesn. Marques has a great view of the future which involves bringing millions of people under his rule, and a proposition to give everyone the prosperity the deserve. However.... I bring to mind the cliche(but oh so true) phrase, "Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Anyhow... Progress-wise, I'm in the middle of transferring the first five chapters into Kadri's First Person POV. I will eventually post the Prologue... Preface... Pre-chapter oney thing. But for now,

If you'd like updates on my little novel with grand dreams, please let me know, and I can put you on the list to recieve updates on my Google Docs.

^^

2 comments:

Dani said...

Yes! Sign me up please!

Becky said...

Pick me! Me too!