Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don't Cry for Me Utah!

(After all, I'm still here, really.)

Amigos y familia!

Hola from the MTC! This week has been great! We got another new group of missionaries in, and so far I really don't know much about them. I'm not even sure that I've met them. They only came in yesterday, so I'm sure I'll see them tonight at Zone Conference if nothing else. :)

Becky says my e~mails still sound like me... I think that's a good thing. This e~mail and my letters are the one time I have each week to really even glimpse what was my life before I was here (and which I'm quite confident I'll pick right back up afterwards). It's true what they say about the MTC, btw, that the days all sort of blend together. But it's not a bad thing neccessarily. I never get bored and I never run out of things to do, but this is the Lord's work, and there is lots to be done. :) I love being here and feeling the Spirit of the Lord in all I do.

Thanks to everyone who's still sending letters. Dear Elder is great!

Also, because I'm on week FIVE, this means that you may start sending letters to Chile If you'd like. Otherwise, I probably won't get any mail for a very long, very sad time. :( And like I said, mail is, next to personal study-time with the scriptures and Devotionals with Elder Holland, my favorite part of MTC life.

I got a lovely package of Oreo cookies this week! But still no sign of the one from Dacia and friends. Perhaps the mailman got hungry?

Um... I'm kinda low on writing material today. OH! My companions and I discovered that we could fit in the carts they bring us fresh sheets in today. We took pictures with them all lined up. It looks like we're on a roller-coaster. It is AMAZING. I got a lot of letters written durring Laundry today. But I still have many more to write. :)

Take care, all of you! And don't stop writting.
Thanks again for your letters, Uncle Phil. :)
And Mrs. Sly, and Becky and Cheryl and Ashby and Mom and Michelle and Elder Sly, and Dacia and Jason, Sunshine, Dawby, and... more. :)

I love this gospel so much. I am so greatful for my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. No one else has ever done so much for me as he did by performing that infinite atonement. I know that his church has been restored on the earth today and that it is lead by a living prophet, President Thomas S Monson.

Love you all.
Keep the Faith.
Don't Stop Believing.
~Hermana Amy D. Loveless

(PS- Mom, if you could attatch my address in Chile, that'd be great. :) Oh! And yes, please send the hall stuff... unless you don't think I'll need it. But I'm already out of floss and running out of toothpaste. I can buy some here, but I figure it should last me until I get to Chile. :D)

Here are Amy's addresses. the reason that we are sending these is because we will need to start sending letters to Chile...it takes about 2 weeks.
Love and prayers,
Mission mom :D


Sister Amy Dianne Loveless
Chile Concepcion South Mission
O'Higgins 940, Oficina 503
Concepcion
CHILE

POUCH-- (reg. postage)
You may only write on one side of a single sheet of paper. Then you fold it in thirds and tape it once at the top, address it, stamp it and mail it!
Sister Amy Dianne Loveless
Chile Concepcion South Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
USA

0 comments: