Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Amyably Content in Provo!

Hola Familia y amigos!

This week was a pretty great one! Saturday night, Hermana Salisbury cut her head randomly on the underside of one of the ladders on the bunkbeds, thus allowing us an exciting trip into the outside world! Provo! At 10:30! Haha. We were up waaay too late for missionaries that night. This one man in the ER asked if we'd been throwing Book of Mormons at each other. It made me laugh. I wish I'd had a phone to let Cheryl know I was out and about--- but then again, had she known, she would have been sorely tempted to break the rules and come see me in the ER Waiting room! (But anything would've been better than sitting there in the waiting room for three hours with two sleeping Sister Missionaries in your PJs with nothing to do but stare at the fish tank.)

Also-- I got a letter in French from Daddy! Which, I'm quite proud to say that I understood most of! And the fattest letter imaginable from Elder Sly, which explains why I hadn't gotten anything for three weeks, as well as two dozen doughnuts from the Sly Parents! (Thank you thank you thank you, Mrs. Sly! that is still being very much enjoyed by all the Sisters in my room and Zone. We do not share with the elders... not yet. Mwahaha.) Aaaand... letters from Ryan and Jason... and Amber Bowden and Joy Seegmiller! With lil' tiny valentines! <3

Mom! You're OUT OF DEBT!!! Can you believe it?! I certainly can! You and Dad have worked so hard for this! Tell Dave Ramsey that I say Hi. Cause I wanted to yell "I'm Debt Free!" With you... except that I'm not, but I will be!

And--- don't have laundry cart races? I hadn't ever thought of that until now. And it sounds like an excellent idea--- if only there weren't 200 missionaries in that laundry room at a time... if only!

And here are some random scriptures that might make you smile:

For JESSICA DUPAIX! (and any other Frog enthusiasts):
Psalms 105:40 (oh, and sorry for not writing yet!)

For BECKY NIELSEN, SPUD, and other CAMP PEOPLE:
Psalm 120:4

And for Michelle(or anyone else that wants to read about Unicorns):
Isaiah 33:7
:)

And--- food for thought scripture of the week:
St. Matthew 6:7-9

I can't believe that I leave on FEBRUARY 16th!! I don't get my flight plans until possibly next Friday, so I probably won't be able to tell you when I leave and stuff until the following P-day.

Love you all!
Don't Stop Believing.
~Hermana Amy Dianne Loveless

0 comments: